- How long was Holly Holm married?
- Why did Holly Holm and her husband divorce?
- Does Ronda Rousey still fight?
- What is Amanda Nunes UFC record?
- What is wrong with Holly Holm?
- Does Miesha Tate have a kid?
- What’s wrong with Holly Holm?
How long was Holly Holm married?
I’m not trying to go through life acting like everything’s perfect. I’m not trying to go through my life pretending like nothing’s going on when it is.” In the interview with Helwani, Holm did not reveal any details about why her almost seven-year marriage is apparently coming to an end.
Why did Holly Holm and her husband divorce?
UFC star Holly Holm has reportedly filed for divorce from her husband, Jeff Kirkpatrick. According to TMZ, the documents were issued in Albuquerque, with Holm saying there is “incompatibility because of discord and conflict of personalities.”
Does Ronda Rousey still fight?
Former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will return to action to challenge Amanda Nunes for the belt at UFC 207 on Dec. 30 at T-Mobile Arena. She’s back. … Rousey has not fought since losing the title to Holly Holm in November 2015.
What is Amanda Nunes UFC record?
Amanda Nunes Record: 21-5-0W/LFighterRoundlossAmanda Nunes Julianna Pena2winAmanda Nunes Megan Anderson1winAmanda Nunes Felicia Spencer5winAmanda Nunes Germaine de Randamie515 more rows
What is wrong with Holly Holm?
Holm (14-5 MMA, 7-5 UFC), a former UFC women’s bantamweight titleholder, has suffered a knee injury that has caused the cancellation of her scheduled matchup with Norma Dumont (6-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 195 on Oct. 16. MMA Junkie verified the news with a person close to the situation who requested anonymity.
Does Miesha Tate have a kid?
Amaia Nevaeh NunezDaxton Wylder Nuñez
What’s wrong with Holly Holm?
16. NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A damaged meniscus will keep former UFC women’s bantamweight champion, Holly Holm, out of her scheduled fight against Norma Dumont on Oct. 16.